Thursday, August 6, 2009

posting is slow

Not much new happening lately. Such is my life as always. I was dating someone for ~3weeks but I haven't heard from her in days so I think that's probably over. That's the way it goes I suppose. Should be used to that by now after about 20years of empirical evidence suggesting that's the way its supposed to be for me. Just not in the cards for me to be with someone even though I want to be.
Nothing's come easy for me. I just wish something, for once, would. Oh yes, it looks right and rosy from outside! Yes indeed. But really I've never got what I really wanted out of life so far. I'm in the career/job because I can do it, not because it's my dream job. Yes I have money and am relatively healthy. Blah blah. I'd give it all up in a flash to have a normal life with an active social circle and more of an opportunity to date.
Ok, enough bitching for now....going to the bar. Beer doesn't care if you are good-looking or are socially-adept or interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment