Sunday, August 30, 2009

ahhhhhhh

Ok, that shit is all over with....no more whining about it. She's history. I drew a line with a text that said "WTF?" when she flaked and she balked in the end. And all I can say is good. Tired of the emotional bullshit that I put myself over this woman. No more. I will not mourn over somebody who was not that interested in me in the first place. I would have respected her more if she had had the guts to do it sooner though, and in person. But she didn't and that makes me not feel bad over the end of whatever little thing we had. Not a relationship, just a few dates and the possible beginnings of something. I'm more angry with myself over wasting energy on this whole thing. Ahh, fuck it, baby....
The next post will actually be something interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You're worth more than that.

    And yes, me on a bike. I'm actually starting to like it just a little tiny bit.

    ReplyDelete