Saturday, April 25, 2009

Nova Scotia in the air

Work's been busy so there....

That said, my half-brother came for a visit couple weeks back. We never grew up together and I've only met him a few times. Our father is quite ill so I think that was part of the reason he decided to come now as opposed to later.

It was a good visit. He's a pretty cool dude. He's from B.C. and is definitely a west-coaster. Bit of a hippy, big hockey fan, and travelled a LOT when he was younger. I think he got that from Dad for sure. We're bothe BIG movie and music fans too. It's kinda neat to talk with him and realize that we like the same bands. There isn't anybody else in my family that I can talk to about that sort thing. Here's him in front of the Hockey Heritage museum in Windsor:



We spent a few days with the folks and went over to the Bay of FUndy. Much like myself, he needs the ocean near him.





On the cliff in the background is a cottage that my aunt had when I was younger. I spent many summer days up there and in the area, either at cousins who lived there or at campgrounds.



And another one of John:



And of course this is the Annapolis Valley with my hometown of Bridgetown:

2 comments: