Saturday, August 8, 2009

ergh part 2

Ok so after a week of working my ass off at work...I am exhausted. Ergh.

On top of that I'm feeling very disappointed,disrespected,and annoyed by this girl I was dating. All indications are that she was pretty straight up. All indications to this point were good. We were connecting. We spent most of last sunday together working on our respective projects at a coffee shop. When last we talked the plan was to get together wed or thurs. I called a couple of times to confirm. Wed and thurs came and went and I sent couple of text messages. And nothing. No replies of any sort. Nothing. Zilch. WTF? Has she been horribly maimed? Is she out of cellphone range? Or is she just a bitch? thoughts?

I have the absolute worst luck with women and relationships. Unbe-fucking-believable.....

No comments:

Post a Comment