Wednesday, February 25, 2009

post number one

Ok, this is going to be much differen than my last attempt at blogging.

I'm back in N.S. to live for the first time in 14 years, something I never though I would do. So, it's with experienced eyes I return to this little pennisula that sticks out into the Atlantic Ocean, that was the 14th British Colony in North America, that holds tales of pirates and privateers, that the shadow of the past clings to with every step. A city that has changed a LOT since I lived here in the early 90s.

This will be an attempt to elucidate my experiences here in some way. Part history, part living in the present, plus whatever else I choose to throw in. A sukiyaki if you will, but made with donairs, pepperoni, and haddock....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you writing again, Chris!
    It's a new beginning and I can see how different is this one.
    All the best.
    Hope to see you soon,
    a

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop eating pepporoni and donaris. fish i can give to you but not the other crap...

    you trader LOL

    ReplyDelete